A couple hundred people gathered on the Plymouth Town Common Tuesday to protest Northern Pass as members of the Site Evaluation Committee climbed off a bus nearby to walk the stretch of Main Street where part of the proposed 192-mile transmission line would be buried. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets