The average number of people shot in a mass shooting event when the shooter is stopped by law enforcement: 14. The average number of people shot in a mass shooting event when the shooter is stopped by civilians: 2.5. The reason is simple. The armed civilians are there when it started. | More…
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
- New Hampshire Democrats Demand More Money For A Problem They Don’t Want to Solve
- Problem: Criminal Justice System Ignoring the Law – Solution: Amend a Constitution They Also Ignore
- Sununu: Can’t Support HB628 (Family Medical Leave Bill) “As Written” – But I Want More
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets