Periodically we highlight education providers in the Granite State. Diane Murphy, a long-time public high school English and drama teacher, is opening an innovative new learning community in Dover beginning in January 2018. Their website says, “Set a course, make a journey, recalculate, and set the course again. We provide an alternative to school where teens take control of their own learning. And yes, it’s true. You can have a bright future and go to college (if you choose) without attending conventional school.” | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets