Periodically we highlight education providers in the Granite State. Diane Murphy, a long-time public high school English and drama teacher, is opening an innovative new learning community in Dover beginning in January 2018. Their website says, “Set a course, make a journey, recalculate, and set the course again. We provide an alternative to school where teens take control of their own learning. And yes, it’s true. You can have a bright future and go to college (if you choose) without attending conventional school.” | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets