Also rumored for consideration are former New Hampshire Senator Judd Gregg, talk show host and heart surgeon Dr. Mehmet Oz; Florida Governor Rick Scott, a former hospital executive; and Tennessee Rep. Marsha Blackburn, a longtime critic of Obamacare in the House. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets