Here’s my segment with Rich Girard, as promised. Rich and I begin (very) briefly with bake sales as a constitutional question then move on to the Londonderry High School Flag ban incident. John Lyscars calls in with an update before we continue with UNH’s all-in commitment to the Diversity Cult with their Sept. 8th report, “Developing and Sustaining Inclusive Excellence and a Safe, Healthy, Equitable Campus Community at UNH.”
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets