Here’s my segment with Rich Girard, as promised. Rich and I begin (very) briefly with bake sales as a constitutional question then move on to the Londonderry High School Flag ban incident. John Lyscars calls in with an update before we continue with UNH’s all-in commitment to the Diversity Cult with their Sept. 8th report, “Developing and Sustaining Inclusive Excellence and a Safe, Healthy, Equitable Campus Community at UNH.”
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets