I opposed Competency Based Education (CBE) in New Hampshire because it is a model used to change attitudes, beliefs, and values in children. The old Outcome Based Education (OBE) model used in the 90’s failed students back then. OBE never focused on improving literacy, it was a model that shifted focus away from academics. These failed fads tend to die out after a few years when parents figure out it does nothing to improve literacy. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets