I opposed Competency Based Education (CBE) in New Hampshire because it is a model used to change attitudes, beliefs, and values in children. The old Outcome Based Education (OBE) model used in the 90’s failed students back then. OBE never focused on improving literacy, it was a model that shifted focus away from academics. These failed fads tend to die out after a few years when parents figure out it does nothing to improve literacy. | More…
- Jeanne Shaheen Blames Russia for Dreamers Portesting Pelosi
- What’s going on with the Northwood New Hampshire School Board?
- NH Court Says SAU 55 Can Charge $7.49 for an Electronic Copy of an Email
- Deerfield PD adopts new policy for illegal immigrants
- Ridley Report: Questions for Muslim-baiting politician
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets