August’s surge of overdoses in the Queen City pushed the year to date total past last year’s at this time for the first time this year. The eighty-two suspected overdoses brought the year to date total to five hundred forty-seven, which is thirteen more, or two point four percent higher, than this time last year. Despite the surge in overdoses for the month and the growing number of overdoses overall, the number of fatalities has plunged. There were three in August, bringing the year to date total to forty-two, twenty-six fewer than year to date last year, a reduction of thirty-eight percent. | More…
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets