August’s surge of overdoses in the Queen City pushed the year to date total past last year’s at this time for the first time this year. The eighty-two suspected overdoses brought the year to date total to five hundred forty-seven, which is thirteen more, or two point four percent higher, than this time last year. Despite the surge in overdoses for the month and the growing number of overdoses overall, the number of fatalities has plunged. There were three in August, bringing the year to date total to forty-two, twenty-six fewer than year to date last year, a reduction of thirty-eight percent. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets