Rich talked about the opposition that Commissioner of Education Frank Edelblut has experienced by Andru Volinsky and Chris Pappas, reading an editorial published in yesterday’s Union Leader. He commented on claims that taxpayers are being harmed, spoke about state-provided funding for education and more. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets