Rich talked about the opposition that Commissioner of Education Frank Edelblut has experienced by Andru Volinsky and Chris Pappas, reading an editorial published in yesterday’s Union Leader. He commented on claims that taxpayers are being harmed, spoke about state-provided funding for education and more. | More…
- Jeanne Shaheen Blames Russia for Dreamers Portesting Pelosi
- What’s going on with the Northwood New Hampshire School Board?
- NH Court Says SAU 55 Can Charge $7.49 for an Electronic Copy of an Email
- Deerfield PD adopts new policy for illegal immigrants
- Ridley Report: Questions for Muslim-baiting politician
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets