On July 25th voters in New Hampshire State Senate District 16, will go the polls in a special election. The Democrat in that race is Manchester Ward 1 Alderman Kevin Cavanaugh. Kevbo is on record in support of making Manchester a Sanctuary city. Seeing as the Kevinator is an elected official in the largest city in a state with a well advertised “opioid epidemic” perhaps he should consider this | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets