New Hampshire Attorney General Gordon MacDonald announced that fifty-nine-year-old Deborah Walsh of Manchester was sentenced on July 14th in Hillsborough Superior Court Southern District on one class-A felony count of Financial Exploitation of an Elder Adult. Walsh was sentenced to twelve months at the House of Corrections with 11 months deferred for 1 year. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets