At 2:15 (yesterday) afternoon on Center St. in Concord, this asshat decided it would be a great idea to pass me on the left, riding over the center line, in front of St. Paul’s Church because traffic was stopped for the red light up ahead. As this person, (who is part of our Senate) passed me on the left and traffic started to move again he/she practically ran me into a line of parked cars trying to edge back into the lane after riding the solid double yellow without a care in the world….ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!! Feel free to share this post in hopes this pic will land in the lap of this clown. | Facebook
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets