At 2:15 (yesterday) afternoon on Center St. in Concord, this asshat decided it would be a great idea to pass me on the left, riding over the center line, in front of St. Paul’s Church because traffic was stopped for the red light up ahead. As this person, (who is part of our Senate) passed me on the left and traffic started to move again he/she practically ran me into a line of parked cars trying to edge back into the lane after riding the solid double yellow without a care in the world….ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!! Feel free to share this post in hopes this pic will land in the lap of this clown. | Facebook
- “Just here to do my job,” says First Amendment foe (Security, cops)
- Henniker’s Master Plan… a blueprint for the Official Budget Committee.
- Donna Green: Still Waiting…
- NH State Rep Sherry Frost – what, she thinks she’s now the Sandra Fluke of knees?
- NH Senate votes to expand net metering to larger users
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets