At 2:15 (yesterday) afternoon on Center St. in Concord, this asshat decided it would be a great idea to pass me on the left, riding over the center line, in front of St. Paul’s Church because traffic was stopped for the red light up ahead. As this person, (who is part of our Senate) passed me on the left and traffic started to move again he/she practically ran me into a line of parked cars trying to edge back into the lane after riding the solid double yellow without a care in the world….ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!! Feel free to share this post in hopes this pic will land in the lap of this clown. | Facebook
- Ed Naile: Is “Establishing a Physical Presence” Enough?
- Republicans reject business tax breaks in NH Senate panel vote
- Full Video of First-Ever Free State Blockchain Conference
- NH Ranked 47th Because it Didn’t Spend Tobacco Settlement Cash The Way They Want?
- Full-day kindergarten will be on Milford ballot
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets