New Hampshire Attorney General Gordon J. MacDonald and Commissioner John T. Beardmore announce that Manchester Ward 8 Democratic Alderman and State Rep. Thomas Katsiantonis (age 44), of Manchester, was arrested and charged with 4 counts of tax evasion, 2 counts of theft, 1 count of falsifying physical evidence and 1 count of unsworn falsification. Katsiantonis is also a former member of the Manchester Board of School Committee from Ward 8. More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets