According to the Associated Press, the WHO routinely has spent about $200 million a year on travel expenses—more than what it spends to fight AIDS and hepatitis ($70.5 million), tuberculosis ($59 million), and malaria ($61 million) combined. More…
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
- Farmington NH High School Lets a Left Wing Activist Propagandize Kids in the Classroom
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets