“Rep. Robert Fisher has informed the House Clerk of his resignation from the NH House, effective at noon today. It is unfortunate that the debate surrounding his actions while serving in the House have detracted from the good things that we have accomplished this session. More…
- NH Democrats Lying About the AHCA (Just Like They Lied About Obamacare)
- Gender Discrimination: Transgender Policy in Candia and Amherst
- Nationally Funded Left-Wing Pressure Group Targets Candia, NH To Keep Transgender Policy
- Where ARE those “streets running in blood” that Zandra Rice-Hawkins and NH Association of Chiefs of Police PROMISED us?
- School Administrators in NH Bullying Parents and Children on Testing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets