Rich started the segment by informing the listeners about who may or may not be running public office. He was then joined by Eddie Edwards, GOP candidate for Congress in the First District. Eddie shared his background, the importance of character, his thoughts on President Donald Trump and more. Source
- Alleged booze baron from Flushing busted for smuggling liquor from New Hampshire to New York
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets