Are you stuck in a rut? So many people are. I know a lot of people with chronic illness that have seasons of blah and seasons of exciting growth. I often wonder what makes the difference. Are they just lucky, especially motivated, inexplicably charged with energy? I don’t know, but I wish I did. More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets