Around 1985 the NMSL was modified to allow states to set the speed limits in their highways up as high as 65MPH. Then Congress got around repealing the NMSL in 1995. The hew and cry from the Safety Nazis was loud and long, with claims that “blood would cover our streets and highways” with the higher speed limits. The reality – the number of traffic fatalities dropped. More…
- Alleged booze baron from Flushing busted for smuggling liquor from New Hampshire to New York
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets