New Hampshire Coastal Adaptation Workgroup is a coalition of trough feeding universities, the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services, and other interested environmental parties that have collected a reported $5 million in grants, a chunk of them from their biggest government sponsor, NOAA. They claim a long list of priorities which seem reasonably sane on the surface until you grasp the underlying motivation. More…
- NH Democrats Lying About the AHCA (Just Like They Lied About Obamacare)
- Gender Discrimination: Transgender Policy in Candia and Amherst
- Nationally Funded Left-Wing Pressure Group Targets Candia, NH To Keep Transgender Policy
- Where ARE those “streets running in blood” that Zandra Rice-Hawkins and NH Association of Chiefs of Police PROMISED us?
- School Administrators in NH Bullying Parents and Children on Testing
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets