New Hampshire Coastal Adaptation Workgroup is a coalition of trough feeding universities, the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services, and other interested environmental parties that have collected a reported $5 million in grants, a chunk of them from their biggest government sponsor, NOAA. They claim a long list of priorities which seem reasonably sane on the surface until you grasp the underlying motivation. More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets