New Hampshire Coastal Adaptation Workgroup is a coalition of trough feeding universities, the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services, and other interested environmental parties that have collected a reported $5 million in grants, a chunk of them from their biggest government sponsor, NOAA. They claim a long list of priorities which seem reasonably sane on the surface until you grasp the underlying motivation. More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets