Sorry, Prince Edward Island – you’re a lovely place but your time zone is not for us.That was the message Thursday from the New Hampshire state Senate, which decided, 15-7, that we shouldn’t switch to the time zone that covers most Maritime provinces of Canada, as an indirect way of ending More..
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets