Sorry, Prince Edward Island – you’re a lovely place but your time zone is not for us.That was the message Thursday from the New Hampshire state Senate, which decided, 15-7, that we shouldn’t switch to the time zone that covers most Maritime provinces of Canada, as an indirect way of ending More..
- Alleged booze baron from Flushing busted for smuggling liquor from New Hampshire to New York
- 50% Increase in Border Patrol Apprehensions Along NY-VT-NH Borders
- Eversource Serves Cease & Desist Letter on the Environmental Defense Fund
- Hey, Gov. Chris Sununu – how’bout just buying each one a boat?
- Claremont superintendent floats draconian cuts after clash with school board
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets