Right to Know NH will meet on Saturday, May 20, 2017, at 9:00 A.M. in Concord, NH at 8 North Main Street in the office of the Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers. We will review the current status of all Right-to-Know bills which have been introduced in the current Legislative session and also hold elections for officers. The public is welcome to join us.
- NH AG releases video, photos of justified officer-involved shooting in Hopkinton
- NH fishermen ask U.S. Supreme Court to hear monitoring case
- Democrat Cavanaugh wins state Senate special election
- New Hampshire Shuts Down Renewables Rebate Programs ‘Until Further Notice’
- When you still hear Hollywood Liberals Complaining…
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets