The past election sent a very strong, clear message regarding the direction in which the people of New Hampshire wished their elected officials to take this great state. For the first time in over a decade, the Republicans are the majority party in the New Hampshire House, Senate, and Governor’s office. It seemed that the taxpayers would have a chance, once again to experience that New Hampshire advantage that they once coveted and have since lost. More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets