In the upside-down world of unlimited taxpayer dollars for legal battles that is Timberlane and SAU 55, there is a new development. Yesterday, SAU 55’s attorney announced to the New Hampshire Department of Justice that SAU 55 intends to pursue the New Hampshire Board of Education to the state Supreme Court. | Keep Reading at timberlaneandsandown
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets