The first public hearing on 2018’s “gender identity” bill for New Hampshire (HB 1319) will be at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 31 in room 208 of the Legislative Office Building. Among the considerations facing policymakers are the privacy concerns raised by HB 1319. | Keep Reading at Cornerstone
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets