On Thursday, the Children’s Scholarship Fund of New Hampshire (CSF) held their annual event honoring donors and celebrating the successes of children who have been the beneficiaries of scholarships provide through CSF through generous donations. The dinner was held at the Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord. It was the largest annual gathering in the organization’s history. | Keep Reading at NH Political Buzz
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets