Last night, the annual celebration of National School Choice Week was held at the Radisson Hotel Ballroom in Manchester. The event was sponsored by Children’s Scholarship Fund, Granite State Home Educators, Catholic Schools of New Hampshire, School Choice for NH and NH Alliance for Public Charter Schools. | Keep Reading at NH Political Buzz
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets