The Belknap County board of commissioners have proposed a budget for 2018 which will have a whopping 33% increase on your property taxes payable to the county. Fortunately, the commissioners don’t have the power to make the appropriation. The county delegation has that authority, and they will meet on Monday January 22, 2018 to discuss and possibly vote on the appropriation. | Keep Reading at Lakes Region Porcupines
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets