Many conservatives and libertarians in the US are optimistic about the American tradition of gun ownership and the 2nd amendment upon which it is predicated, and by which it is guaranteed. Many don’t understand, however, that the 2nd amendment no longer guarantees that anyone could buy, own, or carry a firearm. | Keep Reading at LibertyBlock.com
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets