In the first floor sessions of 2018, the New Hampshire House approved a bill to establish education savings accounts but killed an abortion statistics bill. In a pair of dramatic votes that each required a tiebreaking vote by Speaker of the House Gene Chandler, the House voted “inexpedient to legislate” (ITL) on two therapy ban bills, one of which might be reconsidered on February 7. | Keep Reading at NHCornerstone.org
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets