HARAHAN, LA — Two former Granite Staters are in trouble with the law in Louisiana after they allegedly robbed an Uber driver, according to the New Orleans Times-Picayunne. Rayna Fillios, 22, was arrested on Jan. 6, 2018, for being a principal to armed robbery and second-degree battery. | Keep Reading at Patch.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets