This one comes from a Millennial parent who values choice. As a current homeschooling family, they will not benefit from the Education Savings Account bill, yet she believes it is critical for NH children and our state’s future. The following is a letter she wrote to the House Finance Committee in support of Senate Bill 193 | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets