Yesterday afternoon the NH House of Representatives passed the Education Savings Account bill, SB 193, in a 184 to 162 roll call vote. We live blogged the discussion on our Facebook page. The chamber was filled with Representatives wearing bright yellow scarves for National School Choice Week. | Keep Reading at School Choice for NH
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets