Senate Bill 84 started out as simply enabling workers’ compensation payments to be made by direct deposit, but the Senate Commerce Committee tacked on an amendment deleting the requirement that employers paying employees electronically must offer a paycheck alternative if requested. | Read more at NHBR
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets