CONCORD- House Majority Leader Dick Hinch (R-Merrimack) and House Education Committee Chairman Rick Ladd (R-Haverhill) released the following statements in response to the passage of SB193, relative to establishing education freedom savings accounts for students, by a vote of 184-162. |Read More at NH House GOP.com
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets