The Union Leader front page headline said it best (“Tax plan analyzed: 89% of NH would save,” December 20) about how federal tax reform will put more money in Granite Staters’ pockets, boost our economy, and make our state even more competitive. We’re thrilled that Congress and President Trump were able to pass this important, beneficial legislation and disappointed that our delegation voted against the best interests of the constituents. | Keep Reading at GraniteState Taxpayers
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets