The administration is quick to point out that we operate with a bottom-line budget, and that the line items appropriated in the budget do not determine how the money may be used. But, our policy imposes a control on that discretion, namely, board approval for transfers exceeding $25,000. | Keep Reading at timberlandandsandown
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets