Governor Chris Sununu and New Hampshire Homeland Security Director Perry Plummer will officially send-off the donations collected during the governor’s Puerto Rico Aid Drive, which was held on October third and fourth. You might recall that Sununu encouraged Granite Staters to leave food on the State House Lawn during those two days. Well, a lot of folks left a lot of food. Sununu and Plummer will be surrounded by nearly five hundred pallets of goods, FEMA trucks, and state employees at the Department of Transportation Warehouse on Stickney Ave. |Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets