The Joint Legislative Fiscal Committee of the New Hampshire General Court has approved asking the federal government for a waiver that will allow the state to impose a work requirement on able bodied recipients of the taxpayer provided health insurance through the Expanded Medicaid program. H B 5 1 7, which was passed in 2 0 1 7, included a work requirement for any person participating in the Expanded Medicaid program and gave authority to the governor and the committee to approve the application. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets