Criticizing media coverage of the Northern Pass Transmission project, the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers says it is starting a daily blog to report a “balanced” look at the ongoing Site Evaluation Committee hearings, but wouldn’t say Wednesday night who is writing it or funding the effort. | Read more at InDepthNH
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets