This morning, after a slew of technical problems, I managed to get about six minutes of my new segment in with Rich Girard. We very quickly discussed (5′ 16″) the LSR submitted by Newmarket Democrat Ellen Read that I wrote about earlier today. | Listen at GraniteGrok
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets