Manchester’s Beech Street School Principal Christine Brennan will be sworn in today as the state’s Deputy Commissioner of Education, thus bringing an end to her illustrious career as an educator in the Queen City. Brennan began as an elementary school teacher at the Henry Wilson School in 1 9 8 7. She was nominated by Governor Christopher Sununu and approved by the Executive Council. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Cornerstone: Retained Bills Coming to N.H. House in January
- Report That Declares Huge “Rise” in Hate Crimes in NH Leaves A lot of Details Out.
- Hassan and Shaheen to Attend Dinner Revering ‘Serial Sexual Assaulter’
- Legislator’s Response to Homeschool Bill
- You’re Invited to a Candid Forum on Gender Identity
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets