Manchester’s Beech Street School Principal Christine Brennan will be sworn in today as the state’s Deputy Commissioner of Education, thus bringing an end to her illustrious career as an educator in the Queen City. Brennan began as an elementary school teacher at the Henry Wilson School in 1 9 8 7. She was nominated by Governor Christopher Sununu and approved by the Executive Council. | Keep Reading at Girard at Large
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets