So far, three Republicans and 10 Democrats have indicated they are running or have an interest in joining the race. Below is a breakdown of the current pool of candidates based on whether they have announced a run for the seat, those who are examining a potential run and those who are passing on this election cycle. | More at NH Journal
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets