So far, three Republicans and 10 Democrats have indicated they are running or have an interest in joining the race. Below is a breakdown of the current pool of candidates based on whether they have announced a run for the seat, those who are examining a potential run and those who are passing on this election cycle. | More at NH Journal
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets