We have seen a number of militant gay couples go to Christian small businesses like flower shops, wedding photographers, wedding chapel owners, and t-shirt makers and demand to be served. At almost every turn, anti-discrimination ordinances or that any business was a “public accommodation”, along with biased bureaucrats and judges, either put these businesses out of business or have put them into years-long court battles that may well bankrupt them even if they win on First Amendment grounds. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets