As Rowley nuclear safety activist Steve Comley Sr. makes the rounds to various communities urging for a letter to request a public hearing on Seabrook, N.H., Nuclear Power Plant and the facility’s evacuation plan, a spokesman for the Nuclear Regulatory says that agency would be OK with such a hearing because it feels adequate evacuation plans are already set. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets