Slide Fires and Slippery Slopes. And, the slippery slope is at our door once again. About 96 hours ago, yet another maniac shot up a public venue, killing 59 people. The emotional caterwauling begun almost immediately. Not one single law in existence nor anything proposed would have stopped or thwarted this attack. It did not take two days for a piece of legislation to totally ban the use of slide fire stocks, binary triggers or other like technology to come to the floor. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets