The mass shooting which killed 58 and injured over 500 in Las Vegas on Sunday has placed public scrutiny on the use of ‘bump stocks,’ an accessory which allows semi-automatic rifles to fire at rapid rates. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets