Concord – The New Hampshire House Freedom Caucus (NHHFC) today responded to the release of an actuarial report showing that Medicaid expansion is massively driving up the costs of premiums in the individual marketplace. The report, prepared by Gorman Actuarial, showed that individuals buying policies in the exchange should expect 52% premium increases in 2018. As a result of these increases, the report suggests that between 5,300 and 13,200 individuals purchasing coverage will drop health coverage. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets