Perkins loans were formerly available to undergraduate, graduate, or professional students enrolled full-time or part-time at a one of the 1,400 colleges participating in the program. The loan is set at a five percent interest rate and is issued by the college rather than the government, with students paying back the amount to the college. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets