So it was a few weeks ago, when Donna Gamache, lobbyist for Eversource New Hampshire – the company also known as PSNH – sat at the witness table in Room 103 and spoke with members of the S.B. 125 Study Committee. The brainchild of its chairman, Senator Kevin Avard of Nashua, the study committee seeks to get to the bottom of a question persistently asked by legislators: Why are New Hampshire’s electric rates so danged high? | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets