So it was a few weeks ago, when Donna Gamache, lobbyist for Eversource New Hampshire – the company also known as PSNH – sat at the witness table in Room 103 and spoke with members of the S.B. 125 Study Committee. The brainchild of its chairman, Senator Kevin Avard of Nashua, the study committee seeks to get to the bottom of a question persistently asked by legislators: Why are New Hampshire’s electric rates so danged high? | More…
- Republican Mark Sanford Wants to Be President – Thinks Now Is the Time to Run
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets