There is perhaps no greater goal for the Granite Institute than fighting to preserve and extend the New Hampshire Advantage. Historically this means no income or sales tax, but maintaining our advantage into the future will entail other important policy changes such as increasing educational choices and enacting right-to-work. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets