UNH’s Durham campus saw a 50 percent decrease in the amount of on-campus rapes in 2016 in comparison to the previous year. Campus rates of crime in 2016, not including the categories of fondling, domestic violence, liquor laws arrests, drug law arrests and hate crime, saw a decrease or remained the same as in 2015, according to data released by the UNH Police Department on Sept. 27 in accordance with the Clery Act. Similar data was reflected in the crime reports for the Manchester campus and the UNH School of Law campus in Concord. | More…
- Urgent action required!! Bill to Lower the Age of ‘Medical’ Consent Undermines Parental Notification Laws
- Does Portsmouth NH’s Bond Rating Account for all that Climate Change Fear-mongering?
- GST: View Grover Norquist’s Speech
- Requiring Legislative Approval Before RPC’s Can Accept Federal Funds.
- N.H. Lawmakers Consider Lowering Drinking Age to 20
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets