UNH’s Durham campus saw a 50 percent decrease in the amount of on-campus rapes in 2016 in comparison to the previous year. Campus rates of crime in 2016, not including the categories of fondling, domestic violence, liquor laws arrests, drug law arrests and hate crime, saw a decrease or remained the same as in 2015, according to data released by the UNH Police Department on Sept. 27 in accordance with the Clery Act. Similar data was reflected in the crime reports for the Manchester campus and the UNH School of Law campus in Concord. | More…
- Here’s the Guy Trying to “Buy” Some Space in the NH Constitution
- NH Dems Blame Koch Brothers for Sununu Refusing To Advance Undercover Tax Scheme
- HB628 Was Never About Creating a Family Medical Leave Insurance Program.
- Day 12: Blood Pressure is Getting a Bit Too Low
- NH Senate Passes Gag Order on Therapists, Pastors, and Others. Will Gov. Sununu Sign It?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets